Last updated: March 09, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Special Needs Toys Online operated by Special Needs Toys Online, Division of Future Business Ventures, Ltd. Co. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Special Needs Toys Online, Division of Future Business Ventures, Ltd. Co., 12620 FM 1960 Rd W., Suite A4-552, Houston, TX. 77065.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Special Needs Toys Online, accessible from https://specialneedstoysonline.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order prior to it being shipped without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an Order is prior to its processing for transfer to a shipping carrier.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement of cancellation in an email sent to:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once transferred to a shipping carrier, no refund will be issued until goods are returned at Your expense AND in an Unopened condition.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Special Needs Toys Online
12620 FM 1960 Rd. W.,
Houston, Texas 77065
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 832-778-4888